Keeping sales scripts handy inside Sharpspring is a quick and efficient way for your sales team to know what they need to say to clients in order to move them successfully along your sales funnel. To upload a sales script to Sharpspring, there are a few ways to do this.
- Create a Custom Field option: “File Upload”
- Follow this link to learn how to create a custom field inside Sharpspring.
- Create the custom field type entitled, File Upload, and name it Sales Script. Here is where you will upload your pre-made sales script.
- You can access the sales script inside the leads profile, as outlined in the screenshot below.
- Your CSM can help you set this up so there is one sales script for every lead, or specific leads in specific lists.
- Upload a file in the Media Center
- Inside Sharpspring, navigate to Content, then down to Media Center.
- Here, you can upload a sales script document that you can access at any time.
Reach out to your Client Success Manager for any additional questions or guidance.